Deposits are being accepted. A family questionnaire must be submitted before placing a deposit. Contact us for the questionnaire.
- A $100 deposit will reserve a puppy from an upcoming litter.
- The selection will take place at six or seven weeks of age at the discretion of the breeder in order to have time to evaluate show prospects. If the breeder is not interested in keeping a specific sex and there are no deposits for show puppies, the picking may begin as early as four weeks of age for these puppies.
- Each buyer will have a turn in selection according to the picking order discussed below. If the buyer is offered a healthy puppy of the sex requested and refuses the puppy, his/her deposit will be forfeited. If the buyer has requested a normal coated puppy, and only a long coated puppy is available, then the deposit may be refunded or moved to the next litter. If there are no puppies available for the buyer, the available puppy has a health defect or the puppy is not the requested sex, the deposit may be refunded or moved to the next litter. If the buyer has requested only a certain color in advance, then the deposit may be refunded if this color is not available.
- The deposit will only be refunded in the situations discussed above.
- If, at the time of selection, the deposit holder does not respond to the breeder’s contacts to commit to purchasing a puppy, then the deposit holder forfeits any rights to a puppy and the deposit. The deposit holder must respond to the breeders within three days of initial contact, which will include attempts by phone and email.
- The buyer is expected to respond to the breeder's contacts to arrange how the puppy will be picked up or shipped. If the buyer has not responded to the breeder's communications, including contact by email and phone, by eight weeks of age, and made plans accordingly, then the breeder is free to sell the puppy to another.
- Beginning at 10 weeks old, there will be a $100 boarding charge each week for puppies not yet picked up. If arrangements have not been made to pick up the puppy by ten weeks of age, the puppy may be sold to another with no refund of the payment made.
- The breeders, which may include multiple parties, have the first option of selection from any litter.
- Those held over from previous litters in which no puppies were available for them, will have the next option of selection.
- The selections will then be in the order the deposit is received.